The BMS Band Calendar can be found above as well as clicking on this link: tinyurl.com/beltonmsbandcalendar. This is the most up-to-date, including special rehearsals, contests, and performances. Alternatively, you can select this link for a List of Band Events for 2021-2022.
Follow the instructions below to add our calendar to your smart phone or tablet so that you always stay up-to-date!
Subscribe to Our Calendar
- Select the “Settings” app
- Select “Calendar”
- Click on “Accounts” then scroll down and select “Add Account”
- On the Add Account screen, select “Other”
- Under Calendars, select “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- For the Server value, type in the following URL exactly as it is written: http://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/beltonmsband%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Select “Next” in the upper right corner
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description to: BMS Band Calendar
- Select “Save” to save the subscription
FOR ANDROIDS/GOOGLE CALENDAR:
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created. In your Google calendar on a desktop or laptop computer:
- Click on the down arrow beside “Other Calendar”
- Select “Add A Friend’s Calendar”
- Enter the following address: email@example.com
- Click “Add Calendar”
- Google will begin to sync your calendar and it will appear on the screen
- Click “Settings”
- Change the long name of the new calendar to: BMS Band Calendar
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar
- On your phone: Click on “Calendar,” then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your Google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.
FOR WINDOWS PHONES:
For Windows Phones with the new “Mango” upgrade, you can now sync your Charms calendar:
- On your PC, open the Windows Live Calendar site for the account your phone uses
- Click the Subscribe link (between New and Share)
- Make sure Subscribe To A Public Calendar is selected
- Enter: http://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=beltonmsband%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago
- Enter “BMS Band” for the calendar name. The color and charm don’t apply to the phone.
- Click Subscribe To Calendar
Now the calendar from Google is associated with your Windows Live calendar and will appear on your Windows Phone the next time you sync.